Saturday, October 20, 2012

Arctic Wolves?

Hello everyone!
Well, today I was walking around Jamaa Township when I saw a very strange-looking animal. At first I thought it was a fox, but then I realized that its neck was too long, and wondered about the fur on its neck.
What it was surprised me: I was looking at a new animal - an arctic wolf.
How did I know it was an arctic wolf? Well, take a look here:
What it leads me to think is very intriguing: I think I may have discovered a new AJHQ test account.
Here's my evidence:

First thing: There are no new items on AJ Outfitters besides the shirts, and those have been out for a while.
Second thing: 'Arctic Wolf' is not a natural name combination. It leads me to think that it's another animal similar, perchance, to 'King of the Jungle' for the paid-card lions.
Third thing: It was the first arctic wolf that I've seen. Yes, yes, I'm not on AJ much, but they probably would announce something like this in the Jamaa Journal.
Fourth thing: The AJ newspaper did not mention arctic wolves at all. It did not even hint that a new animal would be coming out soon.
Fifth thing: AJHQ test accounts have been found out before. Take sizzlerat, for example.
Sixth thing: It's wearing tail armor. This could be a throwback to sizzlerat, or a nod of sorts.

The best part about it is that tigertaco2011, if it is an AJ test account, has not yet been removed from the search. That means that, in theory, we could leech information off of this new account for a while, at least until we figure out what it is.
Well, this is exciting!
Bye for now!

24 comments:

  1. It's not a test account, it's the account of a normal member. Apparently Arctic wolves are a part of a membership card from walmart or at least that's what I've heard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Really? *Gets Because Needs New Membershop*

      Delete
    2. yes its true look up ihavethecat look i have an arctic wolf 8D

      also im buddies with the newest animal which u can get at target: A SNOW LEOPARD! her user is danielita2004 she is very nice and we are good friends i met her 2 days ago

      im so excited arent u

      a snow leopard is the only gift card animal i need i have all the others even hummingbird

      i just overfed the site mascot

      speaking of site mascots check out my blog animaljammist.blog.com

      sorry im so talkative

      Delete
    3. There are now snow leopards you know

      Delete
  2. I want them!!!I'm 1hamster them.I NEED THEM!!!THEIR COOL!!AND GIVES AN GIFT(I dont know that gift them I not have Arctic Wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I searched up tigertaco2011, and looked at the animals.
    There was a brown horse who had TWO neck items on at once.
    It had a black jamaaliday bow and a lightning necklace on at they same time!!!!
    ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes this is tigertaco2011 its possible to wear a back item and a neck item -.- bows are back items (yes the ribbon bows) im not that much of a mysterious test account now am i?

      Delete
    2. AnonymousJune 07, 2013

      no, your 1st arctic wolf u get is arctic wolf and the next arctic wolves you get you have to name them like the regular animal jam names,along with the snow leopard,(snow leopard) and the lion,(king of the jungle.)

      Delete
  4. I Know thers a cheat for the artic wolf because i have seen some of them with the name like major majormajor so there has to be a cheat because animal jam only lets u name ur artic wolf, Artic wolf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no it doesnt ppl made another arctic wolf and u name them the same u would do with the other animals not bought with giftcard

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol sorry, my name is princesmagicmoon101, can any of you members buddy me? i wrote that message at the top, EPICLY AWESOMENESS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uhhhhhhhh.........OK give me a code and i buddy you and you get a prize.............im luvgirl29

      Delete
  7. i SO want an artic wolf but i dont have a code!!!SOMEONE PLZ GIVE ME A CODE I WOULD DO ANYTHING I JUST WANT WON MORE THAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh.by the way,,,,im luvgirl29 buddy me then give me code i give yo a prize...... dont worry i give yo a gift THEN yo need 2 give me a code

      Delete
  8. PPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ayone please give me a member code 4 a artic wolf and.........YO CAN HAVE A DIFFERANT NAME THAN ARTIC WOLF someone else did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im glad to tell you this, IM NOT A TEST ACCOUNT JEEBUS! people always think that cause my stores get memberships fast so i buy them fast bro im telling u if i was a test account it would be epic ( maybe im lying about not being a test account >:D) hajajaja find 4 urself XP and tail armors came out in march last year doof -hits with leek- miku style >:U lol -tigertaco in which has changed blogger profile name to a anime charecter she created- :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. and yes you can name your arcctic wolf diffrent things after you get ur first 1 and since ive been released to the press good luck my full buddy list. -tigertaco2011 once again mysterious tester-

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousJune 03, 2013

    got a arctic wolf code!!! I GOT 12 OMG I ONLY TELLING 5 1:LOPLOP123
    2:DINO833 3:OOPSLOOP992 4:123456789 (4 IS USED) 5:BMXUUUI19837

    ENJOY IS THEY WRONG TELL MEH AND I WILL TELL YOU OTHERS :3 :D :P -.-

    BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. umm..... I tried everyone and did not work can you tell me that does work??

      Delete
  12. AnonymousJune 03, 2013

    .......... see ya

    ReplyDelete
  13. PLEASE SOMEBODY GIVE ME A ANIMAL JAM MEMBERSHIP CODE OR ARCTIC WOLF I REALLY WANT ONE IF YOU DO COME FIND ME ON ANIMAL JAM I'M
    scourge543

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the stuff I loved about this blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?