Thursday, October 25, 2012

AJ UPDATE: SHAMANS ARE RETURNING, ARCTIC WOLVES, RELEASE ANIMAL!

Hello everyone!
Well, today I got on AJ to see a very exciting sight: NEW LOADING SCREENS!
Take a look at those! Aren't they just awesome? :D
Greely is so boss XD
Long story short, I knew it was a new update! Hooray!

So, I log on. There it was: new Jamaa Journal, talking all about the new Arctic Wolves!
Also, on the third page, it says that an animal will be released to non-members again! Take a look!
 Sea turtles! Soon they'll be the only non-member ocean-only animal! :D
At this point, I'm not sure if I'll get a sea turtle instead of my penguin (it might be more convenient than having to keep switching between the two of them on land...) but at the same time, I love my penguin. :P

Also, now they have new information on the Shamans again! Finally! It makes my Personality Test finally mean something again!
Even though according to the new information, it's a bit inaccurate... kinda... maybe... I dunno at this point, really. Whatever. :P
Anyway, I think that's about it for this week's update...
Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Gaahhhh! I Wish I Drew Like The AJ Artists Do ;A; Peck Looks AWESOMEEE.
    ~Roxy648
    Needing Membership By The Way :l Lol

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?