Sunday, February 17, 2013

WCC becoming...WAJC...?

Hey jammers...see? I called you jammers! Ugh! I mean gamers!
Have you noticed how WCC is becoming more and more of an AJ blog? I mean, WCC stands for Woodswolf's Code Central. It's kinda becoming a sort of...WAJC, Woodswolf's Animal Jam Central. Most of the posts are about AJ...How about Feral Heart? Tinkatolli? Free Realms? Wolf Quest? And all the others...If you ask me, AJ is taking over...Goodbye, WCC. Hello, WAJB.

WHAT?! HOW DARE I WRITE THAT!…WCC ISN'T OVER!!! COMMENT IF YOU AGREE!!


YAY WCC!!! YAY WOODSWOLF!!!

~Myth da Weirdo

That was a weird post... XS

4 comments:

  1. Umm... It's always been mostly about Animal Jam |:

    No one really posted much about anything else...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly as Millicy said. It's called WCC just in case if someone wanted to post about other games.

    But, in case if you weren't aware:
    FeralHeart hasn't updated in over two years. Since December 2011.
    Tinkatolli was an interesting little game that Millicy posted about briefly. That was pretty much it.
    Free Realms... that was one of the games that I started the blog on, and then people said that I was posting 'too much' about Free Realms, even though I hadn't posted at all, and so got pushed to the side.
    Wolf Quest (1) does not work on my computer, and (2) has not updated for several years. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is becoming more like AJ, and AJ is getting boring

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?