Monday, August 19, 2013

The Votes Are In...

Hello everyone!

Well, I probably should have checked on this two weeks ago, but it slipped my mind XD

So here's the results!

Stay focused on Animal Jam
  9 (33%)
Move focus to Free Realms
  1 (3%)
Move focus to Minecraft
  2 (7%)
Spread focus between AJ and Free Realms
  2 (7%)
Spread focus between AJ and Minecraft
  6 (22%)
Spread focus between Free Realms and Minecraft
  0 (0%)
Spread focus between all three games
  7 (25%)
  Total Votes: 27

So, it looks like most people are choosing to stay focused on just AJ... but that's only 33% of the people that answered. The other 66% seems to be more open, but can't decide what it's thinking XD

So I'm thinking that it would be beneficial to go with the second-most picked, and spread our focus between all three games, for several reasons:

1. It keeps me interested.
2. It allows me to post more, instead of just once every two weeks or so.
3. I would finally have an excuse for playing Minecraft 4+ hours a day!
4. I want to keep better tabs on Free Realms than I have in the past.
5. I can't stand being on Animal Jam for more than half an hour... the world is too small, and there's never really anything to explore.

It might take a couple days to do this temporary transition (I might have to update lots of pages and such, not to mention that I still need to do a bit of my own fact-checking on some Free Realms things - the last time I played it was... one and a half years ago, I think, and they've changed a LOT since then). If people don't like it, we can always switch back, but I can guarantee that this won't change when I do the Animal Jam update post! :D

Bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. OMG...do you wear glasses? Coz I do and I hardly use the computer...my mom says its because I read too much in the dark. DX

    Myth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate glasses... But everyone says I look better in them (I partly think thats because they like my Ray-Ban glasses you know the ones that are big I got black with orange).

      Myth

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I actually remember having an AJ conversation about me being sad because my glasses were broken and the new ones weren;t coming until a week in Halloween 2011 and OMG i bet this is The LONGEST SENTENCE in the history of ever and you know these are called run-on sentences but im too lazy to go back and fix it and you know, i really AM lazy, etc.

      Delete
  3. BTW woods, Yesh!!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE POSTING ABOUT MINECRAFT ON WCC YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry, I'm slightly addicted to Minecraft.)

    ---Limey-mod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...

      Myth
      Hey youre s80me right?

      Delete
    2. yeah i am




      Also do you play minecraft too?
      My player is CrystalTwilght
      AND IM AWESOME

      Delete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?