Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thing 1: ALL OF THE CODES OFF OF THE TOP OF MY HEAD

Hello again everyone!
Sorry I couldn't post yesterday... I went out with friends.
But, anyway... here are all the AJ (Animal Jam) codes I know off the top of my head:
playwild
playfree
newyearjam
potion
campwild
foodfight
danceparty
discovery
I will edit / update this post if I remember any more...
Now, all Free Realms players out there... congrats for finding this site! I have a HUGE list of stuff just for you, but I don't have it with me (I actually probably have more stuff for you than AJ. It's just that I need to make all sorts of crazy videos and screenshots for some of those things. Eventually I might even add quest cheats and info on where those devious Exploration coins are. But that's for another day).
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?