Thursday, December 20, 2012

AJ UPDATE: UHH... JAMAALIDAYS?

Hello everyone...
Well, welcome to this week's update. Pretty boring, actually. I don't even really know why I'm posting at the moment.
Maybe because I thought this one would be the super-exciting quests update, if they ever come out with one at all... *sigh*
It's pretty much exactly like the update that brought sea turtles to everyone - this one is bringing an open sea cam, something that I know I'm probably never going to use (I never have enough time to watch AJ's videos anymore) and giving it to everyone. Sea turtles got that treatment a while ago, and they weren't even new.
So, say hello to the open sea cam. Yaaaay...
So... whatever.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?