Monday, December 24, 2012

We Wish You A Merry ,Wait, What now?(Theory of a possible collapse)

Merry Christmas,or Happy Jamaalidays......whatever. This is my first post in a while, but apparently you can now use the arrow keys on your computer to move around...not much is even happening on AJ anymore. Only gift cards, nonmember animals,et cetera. I wanted to say that because of this, unless something happens that is actually worth wasting time on AJ, by New Years,I might be quitting AJ. AJ needs to change somehow. If quests eventually (or even do) come, It would turn AJ into a semi-RPG. And the un-healthy lifestyle of a somewhat hangout mapped game,mixed with the characteristics of an RPG, would make some chaos between players, Then, seriously, what would AJ live for? So on, so forth, AJ would lose popularity,lose players,lose,most important to them, MONEY,and have to shut down. This has a very small chance of happening. If AJ mixes them correctly,if they would accept the idea of just pure decency,it would plummet their competitors down and AJ would be winning by it. There are many other things that could and maybe would happen. That's AJ's desicion.-Message direct to AJHQ- If you make it work AJ, kudos to you. And keep the good stuff coming.You need to plummet out of this hole your in. Good luck-End of message-If you want, comment of how you think of this.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


-Funwow

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, but unlikely. They've slowly been phasing the Shamans/Alphas back in - Mira definitely isn't as important as she used to be, but chances are AJ is going to be able to phase in quests just fine with the reintroduction of Liza and the others.

    I know I would like a nice quest to keep me on AJ for a little while. A new land would be nice, or a new Journey Book page (Jamaa Township, anyone?). A more permenant solution, though, would be to make a daily questing feature.
    For example, one day it could be to find seven giraffes (like the ones in the Art Studio and the Chamber of Knowledge), or to visit a place (like Club Geoz, or the Conservation Museum). I'd do that once a day for 250 gems or something, and it would keep me online for a bit longer than the 2-3 minutes I usually am nowadays. The longer you're online, the more likely you are to meet new friends, too.

    I don't think it would make much chaos with players, either - it would just be an optional way for people to have fun when their friends aren't online. I'm pretty sure we all know the feeling - what else is there to do on AJ if you don't want to trade, play games, decorate your den/animal, or chat with people? Questing would be one non-social activity that wouldn't just drag on and on - playing the minigames or running around Jamaa gets boring fast.

    Overall, I think AJ is going to do just fine with this. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I knew this was unlikely. THe chaos with players I made just so I could make something stupid to support this. I'm a bad columnist,aren't I

      Delete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?