Thursday, October 3, 2013

ANIMAL JAM: AN ANALYSIS ON MEMBERS


Hello fellow WCC readers whom don't all play AJ.
I am MythCat2907, yes I know that you already know that but just in case you're wondering who wrote this post since this is a quite serious post... Anyways, have you noticed the price of being a member and the number of members playing Animal Jam? So a month's fee is around 5 $, sometimes less and sometimes more. And my guess is that there are about 3 M members or so playing AJ. So that makes around 15 MILLION DOLLARS. That- is a LOT of money. Okay so you might say "So? AJHQ has to pay a bunch of working guys." But that STILL is quite a lot... Oh I forgot that 0.05% for donation... BTW its like almost nothing. So, anyways, either AJHQ/Nat Geo is quite greedy, or they are in need of money, or both.
So, yeah... Thats all gamers and readers and feral hearters and jammers and what-ever-gamer-you-are!
~MythCat2907

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...really good math, btw, its just I don't really get your point. Yes, like you said...."so"? Anyhow, its a pretty good post, sooo...are you saying how much AJ gets? And if my calculations are correct (which they probably arent), about 75,000 of that 15 million goes into donation. Wow....

    -pawsome300 on AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I was just reading this super boring article on economics my dad gave me and I just suddenly thought of AJ... So yeaaaah.....
      Myth I CAN FINALLY USE THE COMPUTER ALTHOUGH ITS SO LAGGY YAAAAY

      Delete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?