Thursday, June 21, 2012

AJ UPDATE: PENGUINS! OMG!

How can you NOT love this little guy?
Yep, people! It's my new penguin, which are now available to EVERYONE! YAY!
Also, here's the riddle for the next new animal:
I live in many areas around the world.
My colors range from black and red to gray and white.
I am known for being sly and clever. And I am soon coming to Jamaa!
What am I?
The answer is a FOX (or a penguin in a blender, or a newspaper; it depends on what you want to think it is)! Woo!
Also, there's the new and second-to-final Journey Book page: Crystal Sands! Yay!
Third thing: all the prizes in the Summer Carnival have been modified for Fourth of July. They look really weird now (Freedom Kitty has a star in the middle of its forehead, and that's probably the most normal-looking one).
There isn't really much else that's new. Sorry that this is so late; I've been really busy recently. Trying out a new (AWESOME) game recently, as well as a few other things.
Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Well, Anonymous, no one cares what you think. You're called a 'troll' for that reason. See?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?