Thursday, July 19, 2012

Animal Jam Update!


Hello everyone, this is Millicy with the Newest Update!
Okay first FOXES ARE HERE!

Foxes are here and they are the CUTEST ANIMAL IN ANIMAL JAM according to lots of people (and myself).
But apparently they are MEMBERS ONLY! (Awww D: )

So in other news… We have a new painting game in the Art studio:

You can draw ANYTHING now!
Just go to the Art studio and click the Easel.

And now WE HAVE SETTINGS!
Just click the button that looks like a gear
AND YOU GET THIS:

Now you can use MY SETTINGS to unlock/lock your den, turn sound on/off, see messages from AJHQ and if you’re a member check how long your Membership will last!
(And mine will last forever..? O.o EPIC GLITCH!)

Now for the people whose favorite animal is the monkey…

TA-DA!
If Animal jam gets their goal of 100 MILLON DONATED GEMS then MONKEYS WILL COME BACK!

Now for the carnival news:

BRAND NEW PLUSHIES OF ANIMAL JAM’S AQUATIC ANIMALS!
And…

A SALE OF OLDER PLUSHIES AND ACCESSORIES!

Now there is a new SHOP called: THE DEN SHOP

Witch I don’t see the point in…

And now THE FINAL!

TURTLES ARE COMING TO JAMAA IN JUST TWO WEEKS!
HURRAY TURTLES!!!

Well it seems that’s it!
Bye for now and HAPPY JAMMING!

9 comments:

  1. Hi!I seriously have no idea whatsoever wy they had the Pets tab on the map OR why they have the Den Depot.I was expecting exclusive dens.But it still didnt let me use the painting option >:( For me, the only thing good about this update is foxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good update, Millicy! I'm happy you did this for everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet blog! I love your mascot, he is my new best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why did you make this? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 22, 2013

    This is actually kind of outdated. Turtles have long been here. I'm wondering if this is because you didn't have enough time to work on your website? If thats the case, you should update it more often. By the way, I'm pawsome300 on Animal Jam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, pawsome300.

      Anyway, I want to point out a few things to you.

      First thing, I didn't write this post. Millicy did.

      Second thing, this was written in 2012. You are responding in 2013. So it's not outdated. It's a blogroll.

      Delete
  6. AnonymousJune 05, 2014

    Cool! And I agree with you it is a bummer that foxes are only for members because I'm not a member. You members enjoy them though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. je ne suis pas englaise !!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?