Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Glitches with Fourth of July Party

Hello everyone!
Has anyone else been seriously glitching in the Freedom Party?
It's so laggy in there that each time I've had to escape to my den... even on a one-dot server (they call them worlds now, but whatever)!
So, here's some photos of my hilarious glitches I've gotten when I've escaped.
Aww! Well, I also had another one, showing a floating cotton candy with my penguin at an impossible distance away from it for proof, but I can't find it :(
So, instead, how about you look at this picture that I took in millicy's new Fantasy Castle den?
...You won't get it. But yeah, that's of me, funwow, millicy and cherrysm (she's the one that's glitching by the river up there). I'm the one that's all dressed up in red (obviously XD)
So, whatever.
!THEEND!
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?