Friday, September 9, 2011

TigerStripe..

ummm... Well.. TIGERSTRIPE.. Well um.. do not be surprised about this post.. Cause it's all about YOU... The big fat jerk.. Ya anyways, I was on my blog and UHHHHH.... You should see his comment. I got a pic of it. 



If you can't see it go to http://jammerfun.blogspot.com/2011/08/secret-message.html#comments and you will see the comment. Anyways I have a few words.. I wanted to let woodswolf see this.. And ummm You do NOT know what I look like and he calls my frinns OUTSIDERS.. And he called me all sorts of these names and I did NOTHING. to him Idk what the heck I did but it really ticked me off!!! And he said hes gonna hack all my frinns that he calls outsiders. Well tigerstripe, I have a few words for YOU.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN COME ALONG MY WEBSITE AND CALL IT JUNK WHEN YOUR WEBSITES ARE AS DUMB A SHIT. AND HOW THE HECK DO YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE? HUH? EXACTLY YOU DON'T SO YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK. AND YOUR NOT GONNA CRASH MY WEBSITE OR HACK MY FRINNS. YOUR AN OUTSIDER WHO IS MAD AT ME FOR NOTHING I DID WRONG. YOU JUST NEED TO GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE BEFORE YOU CAN START COMING UP TO ME AND SAYING SHIT WHEN YOU BLOG IS A LOT WORSE AND YOUR A LOT MORE JACKED UP THEN I AM. 


Thanks :) Byeeee

9 comments:

  1. ok that's just mean (to both of ya)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Key Warthrash/Key99
    Ya I addmit I was kinda mean.. I was just really mad cause I did NOTHING to tiger stripe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Tigerstripe was mean...And-Oh just forget it.

    -MythCat2907

    ReplyDelete
  4. tigerstripe did a comment like that to someone who had said my blog was rubbish.
    @kiddypool
    i'd just forget it kiddypool. you can delete comments you know?

    @ everyone
    i don't mind tigerstripe's blog though i am not saying like it i just mean i read it sometimes when im bored

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Biscuitboo
    I know I can delete comments.. But I havn't shown it to everyone yet -evil grin-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god.....More fights.....
    @Kiddy
    You should moderate your comments Kiddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ok u need some experice... and when will u realize i like the contreversy i dont give a fuck what what you say and i saw a pic of u from person 12 im pretty sure it was real anyways my blog suks cuz i got swag and i know blogs r 4 dickweeds
    @ gold fish
    Ok imma give u a brake cuz u got autism
    @ myth cat
    ur over rated

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?