Thursday, September 15, 2011

MAJOR AJ UPDATES!

Hello everyone! BIG STUFF! In other news: I'm depressed now, because only ocean animals can go in the ocean! So, thus, I needed to get rid of one of my wolves. Well, I got rid of Enchanted Rainywolf and got Enchanted Rainyspirit in honor of him, since both of my characters are supposed to be mythical spirits. Goodbye Rainywolf! :(
Moving on. I can't access all the rooms at this time, so this will be updated later.
Honestly, I hate getting rid of Rainywolf already. Seals aren't the same! D:
Long story short, oceans came before the 8th land (the one in the upper left corner) which is kinda weird, and only water animals can go in there. Plus, there are accessories that animals can only wear on land or in water, so thus, my seal can't have his police hat, blue necklace, and purple glove (I WILL TRADE FOR BLUE) on in the ocean. But if I was a member, I could get him, for example, a trident, to wear under the sea. But I'm not. So, there.
Anyways, there are 3 new rooms, so I guess it's worth it.
Plus, the background color behind an item tells you wether it can be worn on sea or land.
IN OTHER NEWS:
Currently I'm trying to set up a piece of code that will display random facts about games in the sidebar. Hopefully I can figure this out soon!
Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Membership will be over in 10 days D:.

    -MythCat2907

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seals8/ s80meSeptember 16, 2011

    Aww sad myth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seals8/ s80meSeptember 17, 2011

    Mythcat2907 buddy me! I was at the random caps party I said "MYTH CAT BUDDY ME!" Yes, I said it. Buddy me my users are seals8 and s80me!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?