Thursday, February 16, 2012

NEW STUFF!!!! WOOOOO!!!!

Hello people!
There's a whole bunch of new stuff today!
First thing: PENGUINS CAME OUT! Yay!
Right now, I'm going to try to recycle my seal... see if they're members only, you know!
Anyway, while I'm waiting to get out of the Heat Wave party (it's a new party... with TONS of lag. I couldn't even move my animal, much less search for the store in there!), I'll tell you about some of the other new stuff!
First thing, there's a new, extremely epic Jam-A-Gram. Designed by someone whose name will now be famous and overused. You know, people wanting to be the real one, since they don't give account names?
Next thing: New Party! A really laggy new party. So. There.
EEESHIMI!!!!!!!!!!! PENGUINS ARE MEMBERS ONLY (For now?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I have to spend 1000 gems to get a seal that I just had! GAH!
Oh. And, just like with the Claw, they expanded Phantom Invasion's prizes. Gawsh, do you think that's going to make the really expensive game that no one bothers to play any more useful?
Plus, they're saying that something new is coming on Leap Day! You know, February 29th?
Bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. I Wanna See The Design! >:L
    BYYYYY THE WAY!
    Somebody Told Me That GLOVES AND MEDUSA MASKS ARE BACK ON THE FIFTH PAGE!!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS A ONE DAY ONLY THING... BUT WHO CARES! WHOOP WHOOP!!
    I Need A Creamy One... I Really Hope They're Still There On Saturday...

    ~Roxy648

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOBODY ELSE IS COMMENTING!!!!!! DID YOU ALL SIMULTANEOUSLY DIE!?!?!?!?!?

    ~Roxy648
    >:L

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?