Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FeralHeart Problems, and Replacement Game?

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to say that recently I've been having problems with the back-up game, FeralHeart. On one of the computers, I get in-game and see complete blackness, and on the other... well, it crashes when I try to get in. So... I don't know...

Anyway, I've found a replacement game that might work better. It's called The Endless Forest. It's site is tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest. Anyways, I played it last night, and now that FH has crashed... well, I've been thinking about it. Also, this game might work for those of you that can't get FH to work.
Anyway, a bit more about this game is that you play as a deer with a human face. There is no real 'chat box', so you need to use e-motes to communicate with others. If you're registered, you will have a golden symbol that identifies you over your head. What you do is you walk around experiencing nature and stuff, and collecting and casting spells on other deer. There's even a magical fountain that transforms you into another animal, one of four kinds and different sizes (and a pond that turns you into a frog as long as you're in the water. I've read on the forums that there's also ways to fly and walk on water, as well as sit in trees, etc. I've also heard of the 'Deermuda Triangle' which has all sorts of strange stuff with it...).
Even though there's no chat box, if you look at some of the posts on their forum (and they mention FeralHeart directly) they say that FeralHeart is not as good because of the chat box. It's really interesting and fun to try to get people to cast spells on you, etc. I haven't met anyone on there, but even at 10:00 at night (CST) there were around 30 people on.
I don't know about you, but since FeralHeart crashed for me... I'm going to start using this game. Here's a link to a place where you can see my pictogram (the golden identifier symbol (On this page there's a 'spring green' background. The symbol is the white part that looks kinda like an animal face. Use your imagination). Another important feature is that I'm currently a fawn, and I will be until June 24th (I think, anyway)):
http://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest/register/pictogram.php?username=woodswolf
I can be a mentor on chat for how to do stuff, I've read a lot of it's forum section and I can help others that want to try to do things, like learn how to walk on water or fly like a reindeer (as I mentioned earlier).
Anybody like this idea?
Bye for now!

18 comments:

  1. Wcc Mod bunnylove3May 24, 2011

    i saw that game while i wad looking for games to play... it looks preety fun! i might play i just dont like downloading

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ bunnylove3:
    Yeah! It's super awesome!
    The only problem is that it took HALF AN HOUR to download, and we have HIGH-SPEED internet.
    But it's TOTALLY worth it. FeralHeart is really close to this... it's just that this is a bit 'easier to use'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @WoodsWolf
    Same thing with me!FH never really worked for me...So I guess I'll try this game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol lol your finding alot of games i played lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wcc Mod bunnylove3May 25, 2011

    why does the deer have a human face its so wierd!!??

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ bunnylove3:
    I don't know. Just to make it more fun!
    @ Darling:
    So this is more than just my computer?
    @ millicy:
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. @WoodsWolf
    Yeah.When I first downloaded it,the animals were black and I couldn't move the cursor.The second time I tried to get on,the animals were still black and then 2 minutes later the screen was pitch black...
    @Bunnylove3
    Yeah its SO weird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bunnylove3May 25, 2011

    @Anyone!
    can somebody please help me with downloading The Endless Forest? i downloaded it and made a username and password and stuff. then i double clicked the endless forest icon and it says "You must be logged in as an Administrator when installing this program."... idk what to do. it says its a screensaver so i looked at my screen savers and its not there

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats the prob woodsolf we can't download it! or some of us can't!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wcc Mod bunnylove3May 25, 2011

    MEMBERS GET A NEW VERSION OF A GLOVE IN MAIL

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Bunnylove3
    Yeah its kinda unfair to non members.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I GOT A DRAGON GLOVE YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'M PLAYING THE ENDLESS FOREST!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ bunnylove3:
    Are you logged on on the main (admin) account on the computer?
    If not, get your parents to log on (if they know the password) and have them install it for you.
    Hope this helps!
    BTW: It's not a screensaver. I thought that at first too, but it's a game program ;)
    @ bunnylove3:
    Wow... how many kinds of special gloves are there? I got a mummy glove...
    @ wolves:
    That's the problem with downloads sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  15. @woodswolf can you play the endless forest with me?

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ millicy:
    I'd be delighted. Tell me your username and I'll meet you at the pond ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @woodswolf
    ok my username is millicy XD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wcc Mod bunnylove3May 26, 2011

    @woodswolf
    i just figured it out last night but thanks anyway.xD

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?