Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello Everybody 
I'm back again 
And I need to tell you guys something...

The MMorpg 
I started  A small Rpg I June
I plan to do more things with it... 

Animal jam has been having problems Lately
I though a bit And I might be able to make one
With your help 
Alright So I think  I can buy the software By December Anyways I need Your We already have a few jobs Out, But the game will be based on wolves And 3 Dollars From every 5 Dollar membership Would go to Wolves in Yellowstone national park. So it's going to a good cause. 

The Jobs 

Okay so There are a few jobs already planed out 

Designer: Millicy 
                               Programmer's: Tigerstripe, Key99, maybe Woodswolf  
I have plans for Hjackler 
Any other jobs  Can be commented below I will give you Credit And You will get the job if you want it. Bye

12 comments:

  1. Hmmm...You could have someone who comes up with the new stuff.Is it about wolves (I think it is...)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forget what it's called...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i do something maybe someone could be the organizer the organize everything were going to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. im no good at mmos. maybe i can just program movements and sprites

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ silverstorm
    You cold do that
    Once I get the software I'll announce the name, and Yes it's about wolves
    @ Winterstream
    Maybe well talk later
    @ key99
    Hmm you dads a programmer right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can i get a job???? -Usapeep

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Medieval sunnygemAugust 18, 2011

    Hmmmm....i have a job?i could help program!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ANIMAL JAM UPDATE!!! GO SEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Tigerstripe:
    Sure! I'm taking a C++ class next semester in school (It starts late January) so I wouldn't be able to REALLY help out until then. But I have my own special software that we could load... I know how to do a few things with it :)
    Also I'm really liking this idea! It's a fun, creative way to get everyone together! Good job!
    And sorry I've been gone, it's just I've been 'experimenting'...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Medieval sunnygemAugust 21, 2011

    Everyone ignores me.:(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you should make a Builder job.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?