Monday, March 12, 2012

Animal Jam Everloop

Hello everyone!
Well, apparently I'm a few days late in delivering this news, but AJ now has a page on Everloop, a place kinda like Facebook/Twitter for kids. Apparently AJ has had their Everloop page since early September (the first comment was on September 9th) and only told the general public about it now.
I haven't gotten my account validated yet (once I can check my Gmail I will) but for now I'm looking around the site. I think AJ might get some more attention out of this.
So, while I wait to get the stuff for Rare Item Monday, enjoy that piece of news.
Bye for now!
PS: My username on there is woodswolf. I'm not sure if there's some sort of 'buddy system' on there, but there probably is :)
PPS: @ Funwow: Would you like your 'Feud Between Fruits' story to be posted on the Fanfiction page? It's feeling lonely XD It's up now :)

9 comments:

  1. @ WCC post(XD) Uhm..sure I guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm *looks on daily explorer and clicks the everloop link(after reading the daily explorer's post about it first)*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just joined Everloop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Found This 2 Months Ago, But Here

    ~Roxy648

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found the Lab Rat comic? Nice! I've known about that for a while... Personally, Mr. Rattman is my favorite Portal character, besides maybe GLaDOS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I Found It Well, Yeah 2/3 Months Ago, So Yeah
    I Think Doug Is A Charactor I Really Like, Too, But My All-Time FAVORITE Charactor Is Space Sphere <3<3

    ~Roxy648

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I understand XD
    Space Sphere is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 12, 2012

    animal jam is having a daily trivia contest on Everloop

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?