Thursday, March 29, 2012

WOAH!

Hello everyone!
Well, on the first page of the newspaper, three new things are announced!
First thing, there's the octopuses. Obviously.
Second thing, the member gift for this month is a duplicate of the HOT COCOA MACHINE in Mt. Shiveer!
Third thing, they're letting us vote for our favorite T-shirts for AJ Outfitters!
On the second page, it says that members can now type custom messages on Jam-A-Grams!
Also, there's a new game for pets: Disc Toss!
Also, as I predicted, they would be releasing another animal party: Horses!
So, thus, it's just a polite way to say that it's another members-only thing. :(
Next, there's now a page for Sarepia Forest in the Journey Book! Yay! I'm going to go get my prize from my favorite land! After I update this, of course XD
Also, the Nametag Badge contest got its winners: a drawing of the Earth, a lightning bolt, and a flower.
There's also a new Egg Hunt! I remember last year's prize... I wonder what it is this time!
I'll finish this later! Sorry!
Here's OMSA, now!
Jam Mart Clothing (OMSA)
Sunken Treasures (OMSA)
I think that's it... I didn't see much new stuff otherwise...
Anyway, when I get the Journey Book prize for Sarepia, I'll report back!
Bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Members can type custom messages on jam-A-grams? LOL a long time a go i wish i could do that lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a strange dream...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YES!!!! Now I Can Just Mail Milicy CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!Lol! By The Way, I'm On iPod! But SOOO FUN!!! And Yay!!! NEW JOURNEY BOOK! Gonna Be A FUUUNNN Spring Break! And... That's IT? That's Our Member Gift????? B To The ORING! BORING! If I Wanted Chocolate In My Den, I'd Go To My Gingerbread House! Hate To Be A Begger, But I Was Hoping For An Interesting Spring-y Item, That Has NO ALLERGIES! I Got Checked Out Of School For A Major Earake (However You Spell It) Because It Felt Like I Was YAWNING UNDERWATER While BLEEDING!!!! I'm Still Feeling Sick, Too. DERP. Anyways, Be Seeing You Soon! ~Roxy648 Because iPod Has No Enter Key.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Awesome tinygirl

    IPOD HAS NO ENTER KEY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Awesome tinygirl

    Wanna hear about my dream?
    Maybe we can go on chat, AJ or another thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, millicy, get on chat. It'll make me less boredz! XD

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?