Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tomorrow's Known Updates

Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't been posting much... it's just been to test a theory which so far has been proven correct. And if it is... ugh...
Anyway, here are some of tomorrow's known updates, as well as some of my speculations!
First thing: Octopuses are coming. Duh. They announced it on TDE. Octopuses will be members-only ocean-only animals, assuming the current recognizable trends on animals 1) continue, and 2) are accurate. And if they aren't? I'm getting an octopus, because I want an animal for only oceans as well as one for only land. That would be handy. No more switching to my wolf all the time :3
Second thing: Around seven items in Jam Mart Clothing marked 'Clearance' will be removed and cycled into AJ's rare items collection that they use for Rare Item Mondays. Expect to not see them again any time soon.
Third thing: AJ HQ will drop a hint in the newspaper/on TDE about another new pet or two. Or, even better... they'll have the 'obvious code' that they've had before. Remember the newspaper before Appondale was released, where they had words in bright orange saying 'NEW LANDS NEW ANIMALS NEW etc. etc.' That will be awesome if they do that, because then we can either expect new oceans or the CORNER LAND! I've waited for a new LAND for so long (NO ONE is in the oceans! Ever! And I don't like my seal, because it 'killed' my wolf)... if we can get a hint for that... that would be SO epic!
Well, I think that's it...
Bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. From last post:

    ☯❅☾millicy☽❅ ☯ said...
    @WOODS :D!!!!

    Ok what would we make it be about?

    March 28, 2012

    (Also WOODS or Tiny can you get on chat PLEASE!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @My last comment

    AND BOTH TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't... I'm at school, and then I have to go to church all day... ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If turkeys can travel for a million years can ducks and chickens travel for a million years too?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?