Saturday, April 2, 2011

More Rares than Ever...

Hello everyone...
A few minutes ago, I made an interesting discovery...
AJ is making the membership even better... which is bad for us non-members!
Only members can change item colors now!
Do you know what that means?
It means that if you had a color that 'wasn't on the front page' or 'wasn't the main color'... it's a RARE!
Proof in the form of pictures:
See?
I think it's unfair. What about you guys?
Comment...
Bye... but again:
If you came here to find out info about the Fuzzy Crisis, you came to the right place. Scroll down a bit to see the whole story (around 6 posts).
See you at the party!

9 comments:

  1. I THINK ITS TOTALLY UNFAIR,IM GONNA EMAIL AJ, sorry i was mad xD
    wcc mod:
    Hjackler

    ReplyDelete
  2. bunnylove3April 02, 2011

    aj is mean:( i thought i found a game where they were nice to non members (unlike clubpenguin )they are DICTAORS OUT TO GET UR MONEY THROUGH UR KIDS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bunnylove3April 02, 2011

    club penguin isn't very good game...

    ReplyDelete
  4. bunnylove3April 02, 2011

    i just trade with members to get the items or i ask my member friends to buy it for me XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. And actually, that's not the only ridiculous restriction! Non-members can't recieve Jam-A-Gram gifts anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know its horribel :( i cry now :'(
    wcc mod:
    hjackler lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. It'd outrageous that nomembers have to go through it now. I'll buy you ANY colors you want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Silverstorm! That'll really help for things such as prizes for non-members on contests!
    Don't worry, I can pay you back... I'm filthy stinkin' rich, with around 35,000 some gems ;)
    I'll just give you four of an item I can buy (that you can sell for profit) for every one item I recieve.
    How does that sound?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?