Thursday, March 10, 2011

NOTICE: IT'S RIGHT UP FRONT AND CENTER...

Hello everyone!
I will no longer be consistently posting!
What will I be doing?
I will be replying to nonexistent comments on the posts!
I am looking for comments so that I can guarantee that I have more than one follower... but things are looking poor right now, because no one comments!
At the very least, read all my posts and then use these little buttons that appear on the bottom of the post.  If you are going to comment please use them also. That way, I can add up the totals... The buttons say:


Interesting
Helpful
Unhelpful


I want EVERYONE to use these features! I'm going to post one comment on every post, asking a 'question about the reading' that I want you to answer. If you get it right, you could DEFINITELY get on my buddy list... and possibly more!
Go and answer those questions!
Also, check out the posts below about the NEW CHAT, poll result, the changing party times and the user check.
This is the question for this post: Should the party times be changed? Why or why not?
It's all up to YOUR opinions...
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT...
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Well looks like im the only one so far, i will tell, my friends about dis blog like i did with fuzzys blog. i cant wait 4 the party btw.
    Lalakers24678

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... it's going to be so much FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?