Friday, March 4, 2011

Kindness is a Virtue...

Hey everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted, everyone!
I just wanted to tell you what I did two days ago...
On Animal Jam (I go on almost every morning (starting at 4:00 AM CST), peplz!) I gave away RARE clothing items.
You may be wondering, "What SANE person would do that??? (Not MEE...)"
Well, look at the title. Kindness is a virtue.
What has picked up (starting a bit after Jamaalidays... If you don't play Animal Jam, it's like Christmas (or Hanukkah, if you're Jewish)) is this concept of trading. Trading is where players go around and ask other people for their (RARE) items of clothing in exchange for their own (RARE) items. Animal Jam does not have a formal trading system set up, so it's really easy to be scammed, etc...
What I was doing was I was giving away RARE clothing items to people who had been scammed/joined so recently they didn't have any rare clothing. I didn't want them, and they wanted them because they WERE rare.
So now... next time, think about more than yourself. Think of those that are poor.
I don't have a picture, but you can ask any one of these people for the story (these are their AJ usernames, and there are WAY more than just this):

2smewu

Bakabookk

LEGOANA (witness)

pachel

pinky943601

sealsrock1234567

m33386

Thank you, and remember: Kindness is a Virtue!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?