Saturday, March 19, 2011

ESTABLISHING MODS and RELEASING GAME GUIDE?

Hello everyone...
I'm having mixed feelings. I'm angry at the bad comment I recieved (THIS IS THE ONLY ONE... IT MAKES ME REALLY PEEVED) yet I'm also sad that innocents get punished too.
What I've decided to do is establish mods, finally. So, if you desire to be a mod, SIGN UP IN A COMMENT ON THIS POST ONLY! The thing is, you have to prove you are worthy. So, if anyone has a question, help them if I don't see it, etc.
So... SIGN UP! (BTW lalakers... you're really close to modship... only have to sign up because you've already proven the 'niceness' factor, the 'willing to comment' factor, and assuming you know a decent amount about AJ... yeah)

Also, I'm not sure if I want to release the game guide yet. I probably will, but it's still kinda ickly right now...
I'm nervous to release it because of the bad comment. I want to because otherwise it's like the Tale of the Twins:
Once upon a time, some twins got arrested and were being tried in court. The judge ruled the one guilty and the other innocent, but said that he had to let them both go, because they were Siamese twins (AKA... they are joined by some body part).
So... I think I will let the comment go... for now...
Well, bye!

UPDATE: THE GAME GUIDE HAS BEEN POSTED! CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?