Thursday, March 31, 2011

NEWSFLASH: UPDATES ON THE FUZZY CRISIS

NEWSFLASH: UPDATES ON THE FUZZY CRISIS!
Here at WCC's News Center, or WCCNC, our reporters are working round-the-clock to try and find updates on the 'FUZZY CRISIS' as it is now called.
We have recently uncovered what may be the last published comment on AJR...
The content is not important. It's who it's by:


  Woodswolf said...

@ Fuzzy Shyivy: I just wanted to explain the note. Notes like those are sent out (at random) to everybody in Jamaa around every hour. They are not sent by the Animal Jam Guides, but by the AJA (Animal Jam Authorities). The AJA work 'in the shadows' you could say, so they are never seen online, although the Guides are thought to work closely with the AJA. Nobody knows exactly what the AJA are, but all we know is that they exist. -Woodswolf, AJR mod
Does anyone find it awkward (as if fate had a hand in this) that Fuzzy published MY comment last and I was the one who asked her whether or not AJR was being stopped?
I'm depressed by this. I know that.
If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, read the 3 posts below this one.
Thanks.
Bye.

4 comments:

  1. So you're accusing me of posting a comment. Shallow. What do you want, to then get to shout at the world that I DIDN'T post your comment? Boy can I just IMAGINE the crap you'd be saying about me then!
    -Fuzzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Fuzzy:
    No. I just searched and found that ironic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was that...? I never said that....it's by 'Anonymous...' I have a google account I use...
    -The REAL Fuzzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Fuzzy:
    Okay... sometimes accidents happen, I understand.
    I remember the time when someone was pretending to be Funwow on AJR and that lasted a few days :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?