Tuesday, March 8, 2011

User Check!

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to make sure that I have more than one viewer... that would make me a bit sad :(.
So now, for the ultimate test...
I want EVERYONE to comment on THIS POST!
To avoid confusion, I will tell you how to 'make it easier to identify you'.
I am showing pictures from Fuzzy Shyivy's Animal Jam Rush (click to go there). This is the site that inspired me to make this blog! Thanks again, Fuzzy!
Step 1: Open up the comment form (yellow circle)
Step 2: Click arrow next to 'Select Profile...' and drop down box appears...
Step 3: Select Name/URL option and a box appears. Enter your username / animal name(s) / character name(s) and a URL if you desire...
Step 4: Hit Continue, write your comment, and it will be posted!
That's what I want to see everyone do!
Please comment!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?