Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'll Add You On AJ... Just Give Me Your Username! PLUS Other Random Things! (ORTs)

Hello everyone!
Just for 'safety', what I'm doing from now on is that I'm not accepting any in-game requests. Or Jam-A-Gram requests. I'm just giving requests to the people I know I can trust, as in people that read WCC. Also, for now, I'm keeping it secret until WCC's threat level drops low. The 'threat level' chart is shown below.

1 - ATTACKED
2 - EXTREMELY THREATENED
3 - THREATENED
4 - LESS THREATENED
5 - SAFE

WCC's threat level is currently 3, because of the recent hackings. So, for now, I will not be accepting any in-game requests, I will only be giving them. Maybe this can be removed once we get to 4 or 5. Note that the threat level drops every week without an incident.

Another thing is that I will not be changing the staff list. Sorry to all of those who signed up, but it's just too hard to do. D=

For those of you that play FeralHeart, I may have to take it off of the list of games that WCC uses. can't get it to work (STILL - UGH) and I've re-installed thrice. I want it to work too, but it won't! I'm going to try ONE MORE TIME...

Well, I forgot what else I was going to say!
Bye!

8 comments:

  1. My username is dogsplaybasketballknight on aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've already added me:) I agree...its either 3 or 2. Defiantly not the other three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Everyone:
    Okay. I'll add you now (if I haven't added you already) :)
    @ Princess:
    SHH... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want, you can add me... My user is Mayksufi. I feel bad about all of this hacking~ D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add me Woodswolf, I´m adelina(duh). Maybe i will change to MidnightCat, CatGirl4ever or BlackCat.(Yup, i like cats!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plz add me im thr33daysgrac3 :) on animal jam :D ( by the way i found this wolf pic, and the wolf is just like WAHAHAAH i see u!! >:D)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?