Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Independence Day Party!

Hello everyone!
Well, it's coming up on July, and that means Independence Day! Yay! Fireworks! Watercross! All that crazy stuff that we do in America! XD
So, how about a party?
WCC INDEPENDENCE DAY AJ PARTY:
WHERE: MY DEN (WE MAY MOVE AROUND)
WHEN: JULY 2ND @ 3:00 CST

WCC INDEPENDENCE DAY FH PARTY:
WHERE: TEMPLE OF DREAMS (WE MAY MOVE AROUND)
WHEN: JULY 2ND @ 4:00 CST

WCC INDEPENDENCE DAY FR PARTY:
WHERE: WOLF MOUNTAIN (NEAR GREENWOOD FOREST TELEPORT... I'LL SHOW YOU HOW AND WHERE TO CLIMB UP) (WE MAY MOVE AROUND)
WHEN: JULY 2ND @ 5:00 CST

Sorry if you can't show up... that's part of the reason why I'm having multiple parties, so that if you can't show up for one you can try to make another. They're all on the same day, one right after the next.
Bye for now!

16 comments:

  1. I have to go somewhere Friday and won't be back till 6:00 so I can't make it to ANY parties. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope i dont for get the AJ one


    how do u get online in WoldQuest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I cant make it, cause Im goin' on vacation! Ah well..
    One more question: Is Feralheart free to download?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm only in the somethin' plains in feral heart but I'll get out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wcc Mod bunnylove3June 29, 2011

    i hope i can come!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Darling:
    The parties are on Saturday. And it's okay. :)
    @ Knight:
    :)
    @ MaddieFox:
    Yeah... :)
    As for WolfQuest... I think what you do is you sign up for an account and hit 'multiplayer' somewhere... no idea though, really. I don't play WolfQuest.
    @ Jindo:
    Yes, FeralHeart is free to download. I only play free games, so if I play it, you can play it :)
    @ Tigerstripe:
    That would be the Flourite Plains. That's only one area from Temple of Dreams. The teleport is in the southwestern corner, up high on a rock formation. You can't miss it, since it glows from a long distance :)
    @ bunnylove3:
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Woodswolf
    I know but I really won't be back till Sunday xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ woodswolf
    Thanks!I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Darling:
    :(
    Oh well, though. Maybe another time.
    @ Tigerstripe:
    YW! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funwow,NGTM(Not good time maker)July 01, 2011

    I have a party that's far away and I have to leave at 12:00CST,sorry to mess up your thing,but I think you'd get more people on the 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll try to make it. I'm hosting a party then too, but it's at 12:00 so it'll be fine:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Funwow:
    I know. I would, it's just that we have people coming over on the 3rd (BIG fireworks shows 3 days straight starting then). :(
    @ Silverstorm:
    Okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey woodswolf Can I put up a video from my blogs 2,000 view party? if possible can you email me the answer. thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?