Monday, June 20, 2011

3 DAYS UNTIL PETS COME...

Hello everyone!
3 days until pets come! And if pets come... All of the buildings in Jamaa are in use right now except for the treehouse in Appondale and some areas that haven't come out yet... so where is the store going to be? I have my ideas... so maybe the store will be in a new LAND! Or, the more boring idea is that they'll create another store in the Museum or something (another possible location is the shed in Jamaa Township near the bamboo path (that no one can use)).
Anyways, here's my ideas on the animals. I've colored in their silhouettes with what they MIGHT look like. I've also put their names and whether they are member or non-member below the picture (this is based on the fact that members always have the 'cooler' and 'more popular' stuff):
I'm guessing that the dog and cat will be member while the duck and frog will be non-member. I can also guess the exact appearance of the non-member animals:
FROG:
DUCK:
If you look closely at the regular image, you can see that the outline matches perfectly (except that the frog is gripping the sign). But I have no idea about the real coloring of the dog and cat. I just guessed (as I did with the rest of it).
Anyways, which pet will you choose now? Assuming my thing about member-nonmember is right... I think I'll get a ducky, MAYBE a frog. If it's not, DOGGY OR KITTY. KITTY!!!!! WAAA!!!!! :3
Bye for now!

17 comments:

  1. OMG! The duck looks so cute XD I'll have to get at least three pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I BET the pets are for MEMBERS ONLY just like everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. : ( Members make me sad now Becse the get eveything and brag about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Princess:
    That was my second bet. Why would they announce it early otherwise? Great way to get new members!
    @ Silverstorm:
    I know! Assuming I'm correct, I want the ducky, the doggy, or the kitty. They're the cutest. I have another theory that only the ugly frog will be for non-members, though... yuck.
    @ wolves:
    I agree! Some members are SO WHINEY! They're like 'Ha ha ha ha! I have good items and you don't!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey woodswolf I just made the drops of rain banners you should check them out you can do what you want with them avertise,photoshop them and avertise it you see what i'm getting at but here is the link
    http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee407/tigerstripe5/Untitled-6.png

    ReplyDelete
  6. bunnylove3June 20, 2011

    i think the dog was supposed to be a bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. bunnylove3 =DJune 20, 2011

    they might have the shop in the tree in appondale.

    @woodswolf
    haha seriously? double parenthases!!(())

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ bunnylove:
    It's a dog. The tail isn't fluffy. That's how we can tell.
    And that's a possible location.
    XD I know! Have to get a point across...

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Wolves are awesome
    I don't brag. None of my friends brag (that are members) and I haven't talked to a member like that. Who did it? If I see someone like that, I will report them!
    @Woodswolf
    OMG! I know! They're so cute! I may get a frog too:)
    @bunnylove3
    I don't think so...Why would they have a bunny if that's already an animal?
    @Princess
    I hope they're not only members...Maybe they were losing players and wanted them to stay? That's what may have happened...
    @bunnylove3
    Maybe...probably:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Wolves are awesome
    That's kind of...bullying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I mean, what the members are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Silverstorm:
    Well, we weren't accusing you (and neither of us named names), it's just SOME members are like that.
    I also hope they are not members only... I will CRY. HARD. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Woodswolf
    Oh, I know. I'm making sure that she didn't think I was accusing her of bullying. She's not!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Silverstorm:
    Well, that's good, at least. SOME people in this world are nice, anyway... or not... *hacker of WCC*

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?