Sunday, June 12, 2011

Strike a bargain?

Hello.
This message is more for the hacker than anyone else.
Give me my account back...
...and I'll give you something.
Tell me your username and we'll arrange a trade.
Of course, you probably don't want any more rares... you have more than you know what to do with!
But... who knows?
Maybe I can be nice and give you all the rares on a hidden account I have!
Or maybe not.
Either way, you won't know until you try it!
Bye. I expect to hear from you soon, deny or approve.

16 comments:

  1. I ment take all the creme out of the oreos

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 12, 2011

    im the one who did it i will tell u my username soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Hacker:
    You're lucky woodswolf is offereing you that.....I would take it if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 12, 2011

    @ woodswolf


    i will make u a deal
    get me 20 gloves then send them to kitkats i will take it from there to get ur account un-ban if u report or talk to me or a ticket to animal jam i will get it banned....
    again


    @everyone
    same what i said but not the glove part....


    @ madison


    if u get to the account i will get it and ur other account banned so stay away from me

    ReplyDelete
  5. um i better do what she said


    @ hacker

    ..l..
    -----
    ::
    ::
    ::

    ReplyDelete
  6. kitkats it was my account the hacker took off my parent account and changed the pass from maddie12 to idk what

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 12, 2011

    im the hacker and i approve.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hear what she/he said?

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJune 12, 2011

    yes i am and if u dont beleave me i will not get woodswolf un-banned and i will not tell where/how i got a hold of then

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dont thing he/she is kidding

    ReplyDelete

Hello! When using the comment form, there are 3 pre-posting checks:
1. Does it say what you want it to?
2. Is it nice (no bad words)?
3. Did you use HTML code correctly (if you used it)?